Thursday, October 17, 2019

ONLINE BOOKCLUB REVIEW

I just got my first in-dept review and my rating was 2 stars out of 4. They deducted one star because of book 3 in the series. The reviewer was concerned that a serial killer of rich women for profit was too mature for young readers. I have rewritten that book and intend to turn the original story in book 3 into a novel with new characters. It will be published under my other pen name of Mel Shore so that everyone will know it is not a children's book. I plan to make it book 3 of my adult series called Deadly Obsession: Ladykiller. Check out my other author page under Mel Shore to learn more about the first 2 books in the series.


I am also expanding my distribution by publishing my eBooks at Draft2Digital and Smashwords. Draft2Digital has several outlets like Barnes & Noble and Kobo that are not available through Amazon. Smashwords will convert my eBooks into various digital formats for the people who don't have a Kindle. They also have outlets that are not available through Amazon. All of my books will still be available through Amazon but soon you can buy my books through other sources. My paperback books will also be published through other publishers but I haven't decided yet which ones to use. KDP does not publish hardback books so I'm looking for someone who does both paperback and hardback POD.

No comments:

Post a Comment