Sunday, October 13, 2019

New Blog

 

I tried to add to an old blog but apparently I need to start a new one. In my old blog I offered a free review copy of book 1 for my current series  called Sammy the Sea Serpent by Elayne Shore. My only request is that you upload an honest review to Amazon. That offer is still open and if you are interesed contact me at melshorebooks99@gmail.com.

 I will need an email address to upload a digital pdf file complete with full color illustrations.


 This is my current series that is available online at most retailers.This series comes in both an eBook and printed versions. I am currently in the process of republishing the entire series through Draft2Digital and they will be available soon.


I am also working on a series of picture books featuring characters from the Sammy series. Stay tuned for the release date for the first book in this series called Walter the Dinosaur by Elayne Shore.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment