Tuesday, October 22, 2019

NOW AVAILABLE


I decided to expand my distribution, so I published all 4 books of the Sammy series on Draft2Digital. I am also going to publish some of my other eBooks on Draft2Digital as well as some audio books as soon as I have them created. I still have my eBooks available on Amazon but now they can be found in other online retailers as well. Here is a list of retailers where you can purchase eBook copies. 
        • Amazon
        • Apple Books      
        • Barnes & Noble       
        • Kobo                  
        • Playster              
        • Scribd                
        • Tolino                      
        • 24Symbols               
        • OverDrive        
        • bibliotheca         
        • Baker & Taylor       
        • Google Play Books      
        • Hoopla
In addition, I am working on publishing all of my eBooks on Smashwords. Since they require different formatting than Amazon and Draft2Digital it will take a few days to get all of my books converted. The advantage of using Smashwords is that they offer a variety of eBook formats for anyone who doesn't own a Kindle. However, the only place to purchase the Kindle version will still be at Amazon. It will not be available through Smashwords or Draft2Digital.

My print versions are still at Amazon but I am looking into other POD options that offer hardback covers in addition to paperback.

No comments:

Post a Comment