Thursday, October 17, 2019

IN THE WORKS

I have several projects that are a work in progress. Right now I am trying to get my eBooks available in additional sources besides Amazon. I plan to keep my books on Amazon in both eBook and printed versions but I want to make them available on other outlets as well.

 

I will be starting book 5 of the Sammy series soon, but I also want to do a picture book series of the characters in the Sammy series. The chapter books are suitable for middle grade children but I want to introduce the younger children to the characters as well. My first book in this new series is called Walter the Dinosaur and is about half done. I also plan to do a coloring book series of the illustrations that are featured in my children's books.

 

Another project I am working on is to have the Sammy series made into either a TV series or a full length animated film. I already have an animation studio who has agreed to do the animations as soon as I get the financing. If I can get a movie or TV series done I will contact a toy manufacturer to create each of the characters. 

If you would like a Sammy T shirt this is what the front will look like. At the moment I only have white Fruit of the Loom T shirts but I can order other colors. The back has the name of the series and my email address. To order please contact me at:

 

melshorebooks99@gmail.com 

 

Please include your name, address, email, sizes and quantities. I still have a few T shirts in stock but if I have to order any T shirts to fill the order it may delay your shipment. If that happens I will notify you via email and give you an approximate date when your items will be shipped. I buy my T shirts from an online distributor so I don't have any control on when I might receive an order. Also, we can not ship to a PO box so please include your physical address.

 

The price per item is $19.95 plus shipping with a 20% discount of the purchase price if you order 5 or more. Please note that an order of 5 or more can be a mixture of sizes and/or colors and the discount does not include shipping costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment