Sunday, October 13, 2019

I'm a Guest Speaker



I am about to record a session on Digital Dialog with hosts John Maher and Jay Matta. I don't know yet when it will be live or where it will be broadcast. We will be discussing children's books and the affect digital media has on the book industry, especially children's books. My books were written to be ideal bedtime stories you can read to your children. In fact, all of my children's books begin with a prologue about a little girl named Becky who asks her father to read her a bedtime story. In each of the prologues are facts that might not be apparent in the story. For example, Becky's father tells her the sea serpents eat fish and seaweed so that she doesn't have nightmares about a sea serpent trying to eat her.

  Stay tuned for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment